Sunday, April 26, 2009

Meet Taft Jeffrie Garrett


Our second little boy is finally here! Taft Jeffrie Garrett was born last Sunday, April 19th at 3:51 pm. I was induced early sunday morning (four days before my due date... wahoo!) and had about a 12 hour labor. It felt frustratingly long and boring, but it went really well. I only pushed for 7 or 8 minutes! Taft was 7 lbs. 14 oz. and 20.5 inches long. He’s a whole 2 pounds lighter than Big Brig! He looks like a skinny, lightweight version of Brigham when he was born. He is doing really well and has been a total angel. Brigham is adjusting well to being a big brother. All day long he says, “Baby Taf is so tute!” (Baby Taft is so cute) Brigham loves to hold Taft, and most of the time Taft loves it too. I am so happy to have my two sweet boys and pray that they will grow to be best friends. I am excited and terrified of the challenge of mothering two little boys; it’s going to be wild!










No comments:

 

Made by Lena