Monday, November 9, 2009

Taft and the Pudding Cup

I have to tell you about a moment that made me laugh the other day. I was downstairs with Taft. I was sitting on the floor having a pudding cup and watching Oprah (it was actually an interesting topic... hooray!) while Taft played next to me. During a commercial I set my empty pudding cup down to run upstairs to check on Brigham, who was sleeping. I know, I know, that’s pretty disgusting to just toss it aside instead of throwing it away, but like I said Oprah was actually interesting that day and I wanted to make it back downstairs before the commercials were over. Anyway, I’m sure you can guess where this story is going. As I came back downstairs I heard what I can only describe as greedy, hungry, baby slurping noises coming from Taft. He was laying on his side holding that pudding cup, trying to lick every bit of the leftover pudding out. It was hilarious! I ran upstairs and grabbed my camera as fast as I could! So anyway, to sum it all up. Today I found out that little Tafty looooves pudding!





No comments:

 

Made by Lena