Thursday, July 22, 2010

Maternity Picture Preview


It's quiet time. I should be napping, or better yet, working on my long "To Do" list but I am too good at wasting time on the computer. I finally realized, I might as well at least do something productive on here, like blog! Yesterday Tyler and I dragged ourselves outside in the nasty heat and had a little photo shoot. We like to take photos in front of the cornfields that grow around our neighborhood. This time we tried some belly shots and let the kids throw dirt clumps and eat handfuls of the stuff (Taft!). They had a marvelous time and didn't seem to notice that it was a billion degrees out! Tyler hasn't had time to edit the photos yet, so I'll just post a couple of my favorites.








1 comment:

Jodi and Jason said...

you are so cute Misty! Only 10 weeks left! I can't wait to hold that cute little Garrett boy!

 

Made by Lena