Sunday, February 6, 2011

Cute Pictures

I love being a stay at home mom. Mostly because I love laying around with my boys all day. Most of the time my days are pretty busy. I'm constantly trying to keep the house clean (it never is), the laundry clean (it never is) and the boys tummy's full (they tell me they never are). Lately though, my resolve to stay on top of things has wavered and I've succumbed to the temptation to lay around more and smile at the chaos and antics of my three silly boys.

Sweet Bentley. I catch myself saying this about every age, but aren't 4 month olds the best?!
Seeing this picture of Taft sitting on Brig makes me laugh every time.

I love when the big boys entertain little brother. So sweet!

I will be so sad when I no longer have little boys bathing in my kitchen sink on a daily basis (to clean up after a messy meal)! It's such a mess, but so stinking cute!

I'm gearing up for potty training, round 2. Taft isn't quite ready, but we're getting close. YAY!!

Trying on Uncle Dennis' ear protectors. Is that what you call them? I have no idea!




Bentley and his pluggy. He is my first child that will take a plug and I love it (most of the time)!


7 comments:

Jodi and Jason said...

your boys are ADORABLE! I do not see those boys nearly enough. I'm going to send Jackson to your house so you can potty train him, so Taft doesn't do it before Jack. Ahh, I'm a slacker! Congratulations on Bentley taking a plug, pluggys are the best!

Amber said...

I love all of your posts. Now come over and update MY blog!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Send me a picture ur son buttnaked. He's cute

Anonymous said...

longd6449@gmail.com my email

No one said...

This may be in violation of Section 2256 of Title 18 United States Code

Nathan said...

We were all that age.

 

Made by Lena