Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Best Friends


I love that my boys are already learning to play together! A while ago Taft woke up from his morning nap. I went in and turned on the light, but left him in there because he was happy and I had a couple more things to do before I pulled him out. I left the room, finished my tasks and came back to my sweet boys, BOTH in the crib, giggling uncontrollably. It was adorable. Brigham was so proud that he’d managed to get himself and several stuffed animals in the crib with the baby. I’m so happy to have these two boys who are becoming best friends. I hope they always will be! Better go... they’re still in the crib and Brigham’s yelling “get me out of here!”, he never did learn how to climb out. It was cute while it lasted.



No comments:

 

Made by Lena