Sunday, October 25, 2009

Busy Saturday!


I hope everyone had a good Saturday. Ours was pretty busy! We woke up super early and had a little garage sale. I’ve been trying to get ride of some of the things around the house that we never use. The garage sale went alright. We didn’t get as much traffic as we’d hoped, but we managed to make enough money out of it that made it worthwhile. Taft was so cute in his walker hanging out with us!



After the garage sale, we went to a birthday party for one of Brighams friends. It was a great party! Brigham got to wear his Halloween costume, jump in a huge jumper, eat pizza, cake and ice cream, and watch Natalia open her presents. (Check out my gift wrapping... I love wrapping gifts!) Brigham was so excited when she opened the one from him. I think he thought he was going to get it back or something!






This party was a great preparation for Brigham for his birthday. I think he’s finally starting to understand what happens on your birthday. He’s so excited for his party! Poor guy, he’s going to be disappointed when his party has only half as many kids there and no jumper!

No comments:

 

Made by Lena